START 156...Photobucket.150...146.....140...136.....130...126 GOAL

May 1

Day one of my month-long habit building challenge. Started the day doing the 30 Day Shred w/ManDork. Muscles feel like jelly now. I added two bracelets to my bracelet habit system, a white one to represent my daily session with Jillian Michaels, and a purple one to represent that I’ve taken my vitamins {as well as having given Lucy her vit D}. I’m really proud of myself for doing the Shred even though I’m fighting off a cold. It’s been hard to motivate myself to care about fitness and healthy eating lately. But, despite having my ass kicked by that workout, I feel really good. I feel good about myself for having done it. I feel confident that I can ditch all this baby weight. And I feel more awake.

Breakfast {388 calories}:

  • 2 glasses water
  • 2 pieces whole wheat French toast topped with
  • 1/2 cup strawberries and
  • 1/2 cup banana
  • vitamins

Lunch {394 calories}:

  • 1 cup homemade sweet potato fries
  • 1 glass water
  • 1/2 cup strawberries
  • 1 leftover piece of French toast, plain

Snack {382 calories}”

  • 25 chocolate teddy grahams shared w/Lucy
  • 1 banana
  • 1 more piece of plain French toast

Dinner {419 calories}:

  • 1/2 quesadilla made with low-fat cheese, chicken, and mushrooms
  • 1 glass water
  • 1 cup raw red pepper strips
  • 1 square dark chocolate

Snack {182 calories}:

  • Special K w/skim milk
  • 3 strawberries

Total Calories Count: 1765 {within acceptable range of 1500-1800}

 siggy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day overall! I'm glad to see your back on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went for a walk/run for this comment.

    ReplyDelete

I exercise for comments! So leave your {related} comment below. I'll exercise for one minute per "real" comment. Support is always appreciated.