START 156...Photobucket.150...146.....140...136.....130...126 GOAL

May 3

Day 3/30 of the 30 Day Shred. Day 3 is, not surprisingly, better than day 2. Day 1 is hard of course, but day 2 is harder because you’re so sore from day 1. But by day 3, and maybe it’s just psychological, you’re already feeling like your body is adjusting to the new routine. Adam didn’t get a chance to do it with me this morning. We both had trouble falling asleep last night so we didn’t get up early enough like we had planned. Hopefully tomorrow we’ll both get a chance to shred.

Breakfast {218 calories}:

  • 1/3 cup 5 grain hot cereal 140 {like oatmeal but with other whole grains in it} topped with
  • 1/2 banana 61
  • ~1 tsp brown sugar 17
  • 2 glasses water

Snack {24 calories}:

  • 1 cup red pepper strips 24
  • 1 glass water
  • vitamins

Lunch {620 calories}:

  • 1/3 cup pecans 240
  • 1 PB&banana 250
  • 1 bite Full Meal Muffin batter ~10?
  • water
  • yogurt 40
  • 1 bite cookie dough 80

Snack {320 calories}:

Dinner {??? calories}:

  • water
  • grilled shrimp, pineapple, zucchini and mushrooms
  • most of a Full Meal Muffin that Lucy didn’t finish 160ish

Total: ??? I don’t know because I don’t have my count for dinner. But I’m OK with that. I think it was under or close to 1800 today which is in the range I’m aiming for. Aaaand dinner was a nice, healthy meal. It tasted fantastic. And we made it on our new Foreman grill so it was cooked in a healthy way. I’m gonna have to be careful with those muffins though! They’re really good. And while they are healthy as muffins go {no sugar, whole grain, and veggies!} they are pretty calorie dense. Just FYI, I make my Full Meal Muffins with whole wheat rather then spelt and barley flours.

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I exercise for comments! So leave your {related} comment below. I'll exercise for one minute per "real" comment. Support is always appreciated.