START 156...Photobucket.150...146.....140...136.....130...126 GOAL

May 7

Breakfast {165 calories}":

  • Special K w/skim milk 155
  • ~2 strawberries ~10
  • 1 glass water

Went for a rainy walk/run {mostly walking} with Lucy in the new-to-us jogging stroller this morning. Felt pretty good. Probably should have done more running but whatever. I’m still planning on shredding today too so there’s no need to push myself too hard. I have the Nike+ for iPod, which I quite like. It tracks my speed/distance/time for me and even posts runs on Twitter and Facebook for me. Click the image of today’s run graph the be taken to my Nike+ profile.

walk run

After-Workout Snack {121 calories}:

  • banana 121
  • 1 glass water

Lunch { calories}:

  • 170 135 80 +1/2 and 2
  • 4 pices pizza x290 each

Obviously I didn’t get this posted Friday. And I took the weekend off. I wanted to see if I could get away with not counting calories on the weekends. Maybe it was because we had a special dinner Adam won from a local radio station, plus Mother’s Day lunch, but I completely sabotaged my progress by not counting calories this weekend. My Wii Fit told me that I gained nearly 3 pounds back over the weekend.

I also failed to do the shred all weekend. @_@ I’ve got, something, going on right now. I’m not ready to blog about it. There’s still too much to prepare. But it’s definitely proving a hindrance to my weight-loss goals. I’m going to try counting calories again this week. But I’m not sure if I’m going to kick myself for missing it. The “something” needs to be ready by the end of the month. The Shred can be done once the “something” is ready. So, we’ll see.

Anyway, I’m just checking in to report my progress. And by “progress” I mean “complete lack of progress.”

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I exercise for comments! So leave your {related} comment below. I'll exercise for one minute per "real" comment. Support is always appreciated.