START 156...Photobucket.150...146.....140...136.....130...126 GOAL

Evening Food Journal

Dinner:

  • 1 Smart Ones cheese ravioli with spinach and tomato sauce
  • 1 1/2 glass water
  • 1 no-fat yogurt

Snack:

  • 1 WW carrot cake snack cake {really yummy}
  • 5 cups plain, air-popped popcorn {air popped popcorn is a great low-cal snack, it’s filling but only 31 calories p/cup – but margarine, well…margarine is 70 calories for 2 TEAspoons}
  • 1 stalk celery

Today I found myself too far under in my calories. I not only had room for snacks in the evening, I actually needed to eat more if I wanted to protect my milk supply. So I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I exercise for comments! So leave your {related} comment below. I'll exercise for one minute per "real" comment. Support is always appreciated.